7 Ways to reinvent your favourite ingredients with more than 120 new, exciting and tasty recipes
Jamie's looked at the top ingredients we buy week in, week out. We're talking about those meal staples we pick up without thinking - chicken breasts, salmon fillets, mince, eggs, potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, to name but a few.
We're all busy, but that shouldn't stop us from having a tasty, nutritious meal after a long day at work or looking after the kids. So, rather than trying to change what we buy, Jamie wants to give everyone new inspiration for their favourite supermarket ingredients.
Jamie will share 7 achievable, exciting and tasty ways to cook 18 of our favourite ingredients, and each recipe will include a minimal amount of ingredients. Across the book, at least 70% of the recipes will be everyday options from both an ease and nutritional point of view, meaning you're covered for every day of the week.
With everything from fakeaways and traybakes to family and freezer favourites, you'll find bags of inspiration to help you mix things up in the kitchen.
Step up, 7 Ways, the most reader-focused cookbook Jamie has ever written.
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 1186 g
Dimensions: 251 x 196 x 29 mm
Discover non-fiction books in Pakistan at Chapters bookstore.
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.