MasterChef favourite Amina Elshafei is blessed with a rich family history - her mum is Korean, and her dad is Egyptian. Join her as she takes you on a unique culinary adventure, exploring the best cuisine from both cultures. Here in her long-awaited cookbook you'll find recipes for traditional Middle Eastern dishes such as Lamb, Prune and Fig Tagine and Korean staples such as Kimchi, as well as exciting new recipes, such as Sumac-crusted Trout with Heirloom Tomato Salsa and Harissa Chicken. Amina's mouth-watering multicultural cuisine is a revelation - this is food to share and savour. Get Amina's Home Cooking cookbook on Chapters bookstore in Pakistan.
Publisher: Penguin Random House Australia
Number of pages: 216
Weight: 62 g
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.