A feast for the eyes and the senses, Feast is a must for every kitchen, in the tradition of Nigella's classic How to Eat. Whatever you're celebrating, you'll find a deliciously simple recipe for any occasion.
With warm and witty food writing, clear recipes and ingredients lists and a beautiful hardback design, this is a book you will treasure for many years as well as a delicious gift for friends and family.
- Eid - a curry banquet of Mughlai chicken curry, pheasant and lamb
- Thanksgiving and Christmas - turkey and ham, mince pies and Christmas cake... and everything in between
- Meatless feasts - mouthwatering vegetarian recipes that everyone will love
- Valentine's day - romantic dinner ideas for two
- Easter - slow-cooked lamb, hot cross buns and indulgent baking
- Passover - Seder night suppers and feasts
- Breakfast - something delicious for everyone, from how to boil eggs to morning muffins
- Kitchen feasts - everyday celebrations: suppers for friends and family meals
- Kiddie feast - delicious and healthy recipes for kids
- Chocolate cake hall of fame - a chocolate cake recipe for every occasion
- Festival of lights - indulgent baking recipes for a happy Hannukah
- Midnight feast - deliciously easy recipes to satisfy those late-night cravings, from carbonara to alcoholic hot chocolate.
Publisher: Vintage Publishing
Number of pages: 480
Dimensions: 197 x 254 x 42mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.