In her debut cookbook, Jane Devonshire presents 100 delicious recipes guaranteed to make you feel good, and wow family and friends. This beautiful book is published in association with Coeliac UK, celebrating their 50th anniversary.
'I hope that first and foremost this book is a series of delicious recipes that you can use for everyday cooking; be it for a special occasion or a simple family supper. It's the things I cook and the little twists that I add that make my life easier and hopefully tastier; it just happens to be gluten free.'
In chapters such as nibbles and small dishes or dinner and food for guests, Jane offers recipes from soups and dips to casseroles, arancini and delicious salads. Desserts include Chinese-style caramelized pineapple and a much-loved classic of steamed sponge pudding, while Jane also includes a chapter on baking (notoriously tricky for those on a gluten-free diet), from brownies to muffins and everything in between.
Beautiful photography by Mike Cooper appears throughout.
Publisher: Absolute Press
Number of pages: 224
Dimensions: 189 x 246 x 27mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.