Get a taste of the history and culture of London. From haute cuisine to traditional greasy spoons, London: The Cookbook tells the story of this vibrant city through the food most beloved by its inhabitants. London's top chefs offer up recipes for signature dishes alongside traditional fare from local favourites. Part recipe collection and part travel guide, the book takes a tour of London's foodie hotspots, from Borough Market to Brixton, classic restaurants and the new world-beaters. Features 50 recipes from London's best restaurants, including classics like The Ivy, The Wolseley, Bentley's and Sweetings, and new classics including Portland, Koya, Caravan, Lyles and Barafina. Buy this cookbook at Chapters bookstore in Pakistan.
Publisher: Frances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 975 g
Dimensions: 240 x 190 x 23 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.