Tasty dietitian-approved recipes for anyone with gut health issues.
If you have been prescribed a low-FODMAP diet, it can be really difficult to work out what you can eat. That's what Alana Scott found when she was diagnosed with allergies, coeliac disease and irritable bowel syndrome. Her frustration at finding the right things to eat led to her developing a successful website and a range of flavoursome recipes using low-FODMAP and gluten-free ingredients. She has all her recipes reviewed by a FODMAP trained registered dietitian, and her many followers have been asking for the best ones to be gathered into a book, so here it is!
Delicious dinners, breakfasts, lunches and snacks, plus sweet treats and plenty of easy-to-read background information on FODMAPS, a shopping guide, and how to change your eating through the whole cycle of the low-FODMAP journey.
And in case you are wondering, FODMAP is an acronym that represents a group of fermentable sugars (Fermentable Oligo-saccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides and Polyols - short-chain carbohydrates) that are found in a wide range of foods and can trigger unpleasant gastrointestinal symptoms in some people.
Publisher: Random House New Zealand Ltd
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 705 g
Dimensions: 192 x 245 x 16mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.