The incredible story of denim culture spans centuries: from Genoese sailors to trail-blazing 19th-century adventurers in the wild west and bohemians experimenting with alternative lifestyles in the 1960s, right up to the countless ways the fabric is interpreted and hacked today by designers and Generation Z. High-end fashion to practical workwear, mum jeans to self-conscious teens.
Ubiquitous and democratic, denim may fade, but its popularity never does. The history of Moleskine is also one of discovery, vision and the freedom to interpret and express personal identity. The Moleskine Denim Notebook Collection reflects and celebrates these shared values of exploration, free-spirited creativity and self-expression.
- Hard Denim cover
- Rounded corners
- Elastic closure
- Ribbon bookmark
- Expandable inner pocket in cardboard and cloth
- Themed endpapers (front endpaper with 'in case of loss' notice)
- Ivory-coloured 70 gsm acid-free paper
- Dimensons: 5" x 8.25"
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.