The Wedding Journal accompanies you from the moment your say yes all the way to your happily ever after. Start by capturing the proposal, and then get planning with the practical 12-month pre-wedding calendar.
The Wedding Journal is divided into five structured sections, so nothing about your big day is left to chance: Inspiration & Ideas, Budget, Guests, Ceremony and Reception. A further five sections help keep track of Flowers & Visuals, Photos, Video & Music, the all-important Honeymoon, Notes, and Addresses. As well as plain pages at the back and themed stickers to customize your notes, there are also two supplementary books to plan your wedding look.
Add keepsakes, sketches and inspiration to transform the pages into a wedding scrapbook to keep and cherish forever alongside your wedding and honeymoon photos. The Wedding Journal comes in a smart, protective box, making it a wonderful gift for anyone planning to tie the knot.
- premium box with themed graphics
- themed hard cover, rounded corners and elastic closure
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- double expandable inner pocket
- front endpaper with ‚ÄòIn case of loss‚Äô notice
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m¬≤, acid-free paper
- tabbed sections to guide your note-taking
- themed introductory pages
- 400 pages
- themed stickers to customize your journal
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.