"Boqueria captures the soul of Spanish cuisine." --James Beard Award-winning chef and cookbook author Alfred Portale
For over a decade New York City's famed Boqueria restaurants have been distilling the energy, atmosphere, and flavors of Barcelona, becoming a place where patrons share excellent wine and exquisite dishes. From traditional tapas like crispy patatas bravas and bacon-wrapped dates to classic favorites like garlicky sauteed shrimp, pork meatballs, and saffron-spiced seafood paella, Boqueria captures the very best of Spanish cuisine. For this sumptuous cookbook, restaurateur Yann de Rochefort and Executive Chef Marc Vidal tell the story of Boqueria, which has now spread to four New York City locations as well as to Washington, D.C. While the recipes--all deeply rooted in Barcelona's culinary culture--take center stage with phenomenal food photography, Boqueria also swings open the kitchen doors to reveal the bustling life of the restaurant, and offers exciting glimpses of the locales that inspire it: the bars, markets, and cervezerias of Barcelona. Transporting us to the busy, colorful stalls of legendary fresh market "La Boqueria," these portraits of the Spanish city are so vibrant that you can almost smell the Mediterranean's salt air. Boqueria's recipes are delectable variations on authentic Barcelona fare, but more than that; along with their origin stories, these recipes inspire a bit of the Boqueria experience--the cooking, the conversations, and the connections--in your own home.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 1382 g
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.