In The Little Book of Manga Drawing, beginning manga artists and aspiring illustrators will discover a variety of basic manga drawing techniques through step-by-step projects, creative prompts, and engaging ideas to ignite creativity.
From learning how to master the proportions and shape of heads and bodies, to understanding how to create personally relevant manga characters, this fun guidebook covers all the basics.
After an introduction to the tools you'll use when creating manga, you'll dive into how to draw and colorize your own manga artwork with the help of dozens of techniques and helpful instructions. You'll also learn to draw props, costumes, and color, as well as how to draw manga chibis, to round out this comprehensive book.
Publisher: Walter Foster Publishing
Number of pages: 128
Dimensions: 241 x 165 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.