MOST LOVED. MOST RED. Ten must-read modern classics.
'Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly - they'll go through anything.'
Science. Technology. Want for nothing. Maximum pleasure. Welcome to a world where society exists without war, poverty, sickness or unhappiness, where instant gratification and mass consumerism sooth the inhabitants into happy conformity. One man stands to challenge all this: Bernard Marx, alone in harbouring a longing to break free. His attempt to do so sets off a chain of events that could disrupt everything.
Is this Brave New World that Huxley imagined where we are headed, or are we already there? Take the drugs and float away through Huxley's relentless cityscape, and you might find answers to questions you didn't know you should be asking.
WITH A NEW INTRODUCTION BY YUVAL NOAH HARARI
Publisher: Vintage Publishing
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 210 g
Dimensions: 178 x 129 x 129 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.