Winner of the British Book Awards Pageturner Book of the Year 2021
Movie coming out in July 2022!
For years, rumors of the "Marsh Girl" have haunted Barkley Cove, a quiet town on the North Carolina coast. So in late 1969, when handsome Chase Andrews is found dead, the locals immediately suspect Kya Clark, the so-called Marsh Girl. But Kya is not what they say.
Sensitive and intelligent, she has survived for years alone in the marsh that she calls home, finding friends in the gulls and lessons in the sand. Then the time comes when she yearns to be touched and loved. When two young men from town become intrigued by her wild beauty, Kya opens herself to a new life - until the unthinkable happens.
Perfect for fans of Barbara Kingsolver and Celeste Ng, Where the Crawdads Sing is at once an exquisite ode to the natural world, a heartbreaking coming-of-age story, and a surprising tale of possible murder. Owens reminds us that we are forever shaped by the children we once were, and that we are all subject to the beautiful and violent secrets that nature keeps.
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 384
Weight: 280 g
Dimensions: 126 x 195 x 27 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.