Why does the sun set? How are snowflakes made? Why is the sea salty? Why do volcanoes explode? Find out the answers to the questions that have fascinated children (and adults!) for generations with this unusual and amusing question-and-answer book! A fun first introduction to the world around us and the history and functions of our planet. With hilarious, imaginative questions answered by know-it-all animal characters and funny, cartoon-style illustrations accompanying scientific facts, this book introduces children to facts about the planet in a fun, enjoyable way.
Publisher: QED Publishing
Number of pages: 48
Dimensions: 241 x 165 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.