The second book in this fresh, thrilling middle-grade fantasy series that's Percy Jackson meets Frozen.
One month has passed since Valor broke her twin sister Sasha out of jail. But the girl responsible for her imprisonment, Princess Anastasia, has gone missing, and Valor still longs for justice. So when the queen, desperate to find her daughter, asks Valor and Sasha to track Anastasia down, they don't hesitate to accept the perilous assignment. But just as the girls team up with old friends to embark on the search, the queen vanishes without a trace. If Valor can't restore the rightful ruler, she risks getting sent back to prison . . . and tearing her newly reunited family apart. Relying on her own instincts - and some allies she can't quite trust - Valor must navigate twisting city streets, bustling docks, and hidden passages to foil Anastasia's nefarious plot before it's too late.
Set once again in the icy and dangerous queendom of Demidova, Ruth Lauren sweeps readers on another unforgettable adventure alongside an equally unforgettable heroine.
The first book, Prisoner of Ice and Snow, is also available at Chapters.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 210 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.