A fun and instructive guide to the most popular men's hairstyles of the 20th century.
The Barber Book is a fun guide to the most popular men's hairstyles of the 20th century, including quirky line drawings to achieve the 'total look' and instructions on how to cut each style.
Packed with information this smart handbook uses quirky illustrations and vintage photographs to explore the most popular hairstyles of the 20th century from the undercut and the afro to the classic Madison Avenue look.
With a focus on personalities, culture and fashions and cultural events that inspired each look, the book opens with an illustrated introduction exploring the most popular styles of the 1940s, 50s and 60s through archival photography.
The book includes a brand new directory of the world's finest barbershops.
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 340 g
Dimensions: 184 x 124 x 18 mm
Discover more Phaidon books at our Chapters online bookstore Pakistan.
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.