'Zelda rides a broomstick!'
'Zelda's got a bat-friend!'
'Zelda smells like toadstools!'
'Witch! Witch! Witch!'
It was bad enough when I was eleven years old. But if they sniff me out now, it'll be a disaster.
Zelda Stitch isn't much of a witch - she's hoping she'll make a better primary school teacher. But if the vice principal finds out about her, her dream will go up in a puff of smoke.
Keeping her magic secret isn't the only trouble bubbling in Ms Stitch's classroom: there's wild-child Zinnia, lonely Eleanor, secretive Phoebe and a hairy, eight-legged visitor called Jeremy. Not to mention the nits...
With NO HELP AT ALL from her disagreeable cat Barnaby, Zelda must learn to be a better teacher, a better friend and a better witch - even if that means taking broomstick lessons.
Magic. Mischief. Mayhem. Zelda's classroom is a cauldron full of laughs.
Publisher: Allen & Unwin
Number of pages: 272
Dimensions: 128 x 198 x 20.32mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.