Highly interactive book with die-cuts throughout that are ideal for developing visual awareness, creativity, and imagination.
What do you get when you overlap a triangle with a square or a circle with a star? Watch the wonder unfold as infants and toddlers touch, feel and explore this captivating, colorful, tactile book. With each turn of a page, shapes overlap and fascinating, bold patterns and new shapes emerge, to the delight of children and adults alike. This is perfect book for occupying busy minds and little fingers. From the innovative children's author, Herve Tullet, and part of the beloved Let's Play Games series of board books, The Game of Shapes will expand a child's creativity, stimulating thought and imagination.
Featuring thick board pages that are perfect for little hands to hold and turn. Encourages young ones to exercise fine motor skills in the context of humour and play.
From the hand and mind of Herve Tullet, author of Press Here (over 1 million copies sold worldwide and a The New York Times bestseller for 3 years running).
The perfect gift for pre-school children.
Publisher:¬†Phaidon Press Ltd¬†
Number of pages:¬†14¬†
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.