Shortlisted for the Costa Children's Book Award 2016
I wasn't always lying rotting on a stinking bed in the Underworld‚ I didn't start off hating everything.
I liked flowers.
I liked trees.
I liked mountains.
I liked glaciers.
It was just mortals I couldn't stand. And the gods. And my family.
They say, Hell hath no fury.
Meet Hel, an ordinary teenager - and goddess of the Underworld. She's just got one question: why is life so unfair?
Hel tries to make the best of it, creating gleaming halls in her dark kingdom and welcoming the dead who she is forced to host for eternity. Until eternity itself is threatened.
A stunning, operatic and epic drama like no other Francesca Simon has taken a story of dysfunctional family relations and made it eternal mingling the grim with the glorious in her own inimitable style.
Publisher: Faber & Faber
Number of pages: 304
Weight: 468 g
Dimensions: 211 x 161 x 26 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.