The Silver Spoon was the first English edition of the bestselling Italian cookbook of the last fifty years, Il cucchiaio d'argento. With over 2,000 recipes, its simple style and authenticity has made it the definitive, bestselling book on Italian cooking, for both gourmets and beginners. Following its phenomenal success, this new updated and revised edition is illustrated with newly commissioned photography and includes new menus by celebrated Italian chefs.
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd¬†
Number of pages: 1505¬†
Dimensions: 270 x 180 x 70 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.