Haunted by a tragic past, a lawyer, Sikander Ghaznavi, returns to Pakistan and takes on the defence of a Christian boy accused of defiling a mosque. Out of his depth, Sikander reaches out to the sharpest human rights lawyer he knows - the woman he has loved for years, but now another man's wife. As they deal with their unresolved feelings, the lawyers confront a corrupt system, a town turned against them, and a prophecy that predicts their deaths.
Will they save the boy? Or will the city of Quetta, its prejudice inflamed by extremists, consume them and deliver them to a deadly fate?
Publisher: Reverie Publishers
Number of pages:268
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.