A baby brings great joy to a new father, but also, perhaps, some uncertainty. Don't let these preliminary nerves get to you and dampen what will no doubt be one of the most joyful day of your life. 25 Things Every New Dad Should Know provide information and encouragement to stave back the worry.
A little fear is nothing to be ashamed of. For many men, fatherhood may seem like a new job for which they have had no training or experience. In these pages, pediatricians, and fathers themselves, Robert and James Sears offer reassuring, timeless advice to help new dads prepare for and embrace their important role.
In an encouraging and light-hearted tone they highlight 25 important facets of becoming a dad and emphasize the rewards and pure joy that come with parenthood. This inspiring read is the perfect gift for any new or expectant father!
Publisher: Harvard Common Press,U.S.
Number of pages: 208
Dimensions: 150 x 150 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.