In this Children's book, animals eat animals in this informative expose of three animal food chains
Three of the longest food chains of the animal kingdom are depicted in three accordion-foldout volumes, complete with stunning dimensional art and sparse read-aloud text.
Young children will experience the factual, specific, and possibly surprising information via bright visuals, pleasingly repetitive text, and a physical folding-out of the chain itself. The food chains are themed as terrestrial, avian, and aquatic, respectively, fully researched and vetted by a professional.
The information effectively expands upon the familiar experience of eating by portraying the parallel experience within the animal kingdom; it also creates a basis upon which to discuss the carnivorous tendencies of humans!
Created for ages 2-4 years
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd
Number of pages: 48
Dimensions: 165 x 228 x 35 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.