You couldn't make it up if you tried.
When Andrea Paterson started to experience the baby brain phenomenon, it came as quite a shock to her. It was unlike Andrea to muddle her words so much, forget where she had parked the car and find her car keys nestled safe - if rather cold - next to the butter. She could have fought on through the frustration, but instead chose to find the humour in it.
One night Andrea shared a particular Baby Brain moment on Facebook and was startled to receive an avalanche of comments from girlfriends, most of whom had their own similar stories to tell. Spurred on by the support and realisation she was not alone in her experience, she set about creating a Facebook community appropriately called 'Baby Brain Humour' - a place where mums can enjoy the funny side of suffering from baby brain and share their own stories.
Now, the funniest anecdotes have been chosen and illustrated in this charming gift book that will make any mum who has had a scatty moment smile.
Publisher: Random House Australia
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 250 g
Dimensions: 132 x 191 x 13 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.