Fine artists are paired with early learning concepts in this groundbreaking series for the toddler set.
Henri Matisse's abstract cut-outs are used to teach colours in this polished read-aloud board book. Blue & Other colours takes children through Matisse's colour palette, one artwork per page, beginning with blue and returning to it as a familiar refrain throughout. The variance of shapes, depth, and scale will keep readers engaged, while the text enriches the reading experience with relatable and humorous commentary. Readers will not only learn their colours, but also grow familiar with fine art in this relevant and relatable first title in this series of concept books featuring the most innovative and influential artists. Includes a read-aloud "about the artist" at the end.
Created for ages 1-3 years
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd
Number of pages: 30
Dimensions: 204 x 178 x 17 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.