'Who wants to be the same as everyone else? You don't want to be ordinary, do you?' Tom always imagined he was adopted. At 17, he flees ordinariness in small-town Australia for Melbourne and a run-down block named Cairo. There he meets Max Cheever. Enigmatic, artistic, anarchic: Max liberates Tom into a new world - of first love, first crimes - and the greatest art heist of the twentieth century. This is his family now. But of all this summer's lessons, the cruellest will be telling what is real from what is fake.
Publisher: Scribe Publications
Number of pages: 304¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Weight: 268 g¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.