Not only is New York one of the liveliest cities on earth, but it's also one of the most colourful, in both the literal and the metaphorical sense. Colour New York captures the energy and excitement of life on its streets against a backdrop of the iconic buildings and landmarks that give it an instant familiarity all over the world. Emma Kelly's lively and eclectic style of illustration suits her subject perfectly: with locations ranging from Union Square Greenmarket to the Guggenheim Museum and the views from the High Line to the rides at Coney Island, she's created a visual extravaganza - all you need to add is colour.
Publisher: The Ivy Press¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Number of pages: 48¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Weight: 402 g¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Dimensions: 356 x 254 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.