The backbone of Korean cookery, jang, has a flavour that can't be found anywhere else in the world. The cuisine is uniquely delicious, yet there are few resources for those who wish to enjoy it at home. Until now. These recipes, packed with Korean flavours and cooking techniques, will open the door for readers unfamiliar with the cuisine. Everyday Korean is the ultimate guide to a unique and delicious cuisine.
Publisher: WW Norton & Co
Number of pages: 256
Dimensions: 213 x 262 x 28mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.