The must-have girls' guide for the teen years, fully revised and updated edition 2019/2020.
With more than 600 pages and heaps of cartoons, Girl Stuff 13+ has everything girls need to know about- friends, body changes, shopping, clothes, make-up, pimples (arrghh), sizes, hair, earning money, guys, embarrassment, what to eat, moods, smoking, why diets suck, handling love and heartbreak, exercise, school stress, sex, beating bullies and mean girls, drugs, drinking, how to find new friends, cheering up, how to get on with your family, and confidence.
Each chapter includes facts, hints, inspiring lists, hundreds of quotes from real girls, and details for over 350 websites, books and other information. This completely revised edition, written in extensive consultation with more than 70 medical and practical experts, provides the most up-to-date and useful information possible.
'Girl Stuff is the ultimate teen guide.' Courier Mail
'Kaz Cooke has come to the rescue... (Girl Stuff) goes way beyond the usual girly stuff of pimples, periods and pashing. It covers everything from physical changes and body image to teenage brains, moods, alcohol, drugs, confidence, friendship, relationships, mental health, money, school, work, feminism and marketing scams.' Herald Sun
'The ultimate reference book for any girl.' Girlfriend
Buy Girl Stuff 13+ by Kaz Cooke from Chapters Bookstore in Pakistan.
'It has practical advice on diet, health, sex, and other embarrassing problems.' Good Health & Medicine
'If you're worried about your teenage daughter, buying this book may be one of the best things you can do to help guide her through. I wish I had this sort of information at my disposal during those testing years.' Manly Daily
'Kaz doesn't preach, she talks to you like your best friend.' New Idea
'Girl Stuff is the kind of book most girls will enjoy, read voraciously and refer to over and over again ... Cooke genuinely respects her readers and it shows' Sydney Morning Herald
'The book is filled with quotes from teenagers, giving it a chatty and informal style, but also a real insight into the mysterious minds of teens.' Sunday Examiner
'Whether you're a teenage girl or the parent of one, you'll love (Girl Stuff), a guide to navigating those tricky pre-adulthood years... and its written in Cooke's inimitable, humorous style.' Sunday Herald Sun
Publisher: Penguin Books Australia
Number of pages: 576
Dimensions: 187 x 228 x 36mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.