A stylish depiction of the life of a food-obsessed urban dog, with hints of edible humour
Like most dogs, Harold is food-obsessed; unlike most dogs, he imagines food in the most unlikely places - on buildings, cars, mailboxes, even fire hydrants! When Harold gets lost in the big city, he is overtaken by hunger and begins to see things: hot dogs on an antenna, a turkey roast in the mailbox, and toast popping out the top of a build-ing! Thankfully, Harold's hungry eyes lead him to familiar landmarks and he finds his way home... to breakfast!
Created for ages 4-6 years
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd¬†
Number of pages: 32¬†
Weight: 363 g¬†
Dimensions: 285 x 216 x 10 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.