‘Give me Harry Potter’ said Voldermort’s voice ‘and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave the school untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded.’
Harry Potter’s days at number four Privet Drive are coming to a close, as his seventeenth birthday approaches, Harry will no longer be protected from Lord Voldemort’s discovery by his mother’s charm. The time for hiding is past. Harry, Ron and Hermione face a near-impossible mission set by Albus Dumbledore, they must hunt down and destroy the remaining Horcruxes but they have little to go on and in the face of hardship and loss, even the strongest friendships will be tested to their limit. There are riddles to be solved: What is the truth behind the fabled Deathly Hallows? How can a Dilluminator, a book of fairy tales and an old snitch be any use? And what is the meaning behind the prophecy that binds Voldemort and Harry together? As they face the final fight, everyone risks losing all that they love and in the end, Harry and Voldemort must face each other alone in one final, deadly duel. To finish it, once and for all.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Number of pages: 640
Weight: 510 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.