When Odo and Eleanor stumble upon an ancient sword in a river outside their village, something very unexpected happens... the sword starts to talk! Much to Odo's dismay he discovers that he's awoken a famous enchanted blade called Biter, and thus has instantly become a knight. Eleanor would love to become a knight - but she's not the one with the sword. Unearthing Biter is only the start of their troubles; soon boy, girl and sword must depart on a noble quest to save their kingdom from threats - in both human and dragon form.
Publisher: Allen & Unwin
Number of pages: 304
Dimensions: 128 x 198mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.