"What we love most about this book (which we'll be gifting to our tween cousins, nieces, and daughters!) is the empowering message woven throughout: that 'your body is your body,' as Bloom puts it, and you're the only one who gets to decide what to do with it." - Health.com
"Full of practical advice, helpful explanations, and messages of encouragement...Period." - Parents.com
From the founder of HelloFlo, a modern and insightful guide to periods and puberty for a new generation
When will I get boobs?
Does wearing a tampon hurt?
What's the deal with menstrual cups?
Seriously, when will I get boobs?
Honest, funny, and unafraid of the messy, real-life facts about a girl's changing body, this is definitely not your mother's puberty book. HelloFlo founder Naama Bloom's mission is to create informed, empowered young women who are unafraid to ask questions and make the best choices for themselves and their bodies. A celebration of women's bodies and all the confusing, uncomfortable, silly, transformative, and powerful changes that occur during puberty.
This full-color book-written by HelloFlo founder, Naama Bloom, and journalist Glynnis MacNicol-features bright, diverse, approachable illustrations and infographics, doctor-vetted information, and personal testimonials from real girls and women.
Publisher: Dutton Books For Young Readers
Number of pages: 176
Dimensions: 152 x 229 x 15mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.