Does eating off a red plate really curb your appetite?
Can music enhance sweet flavours and deepen savoury ones?
Why does a homemade Belgian double-chocolate cake make your mouth water more than a chocolate cake? And would you pay more for it?
Discover the answers to these questions and more in this clever little book that draws on the latest scientific research to explain the innumerable influences behind our appetites, tastes, and eating habits.
Learn how to throw your best dinner party yet by optimising the music, lighting, and table setting.
Become a savvy shopper by understanding how supermarkets present their products to make some seem more appealing than others. Feel confident ordering food and wine in a restaurant without paying more than they're worth.
Know what and why you eat, when and how you do - before you next sit down to dine!
Publisher: Scribe Publications¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Number of pages: 272¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.