From the bestselling authors of Plato and a Platypus Walk into a Bar and Travels with Epicurus comes an accessible and amusing exploration of philosophy through cartoons
What's the best way to answer some of the biggest questions in life-questions like- Does God exist? What is the meaning of life? Is there a basic principle for all moral decisions? What is the best way to organise society? How do we know what is true? Are there limits to what we can know? Why do things exist? Is there life after death? Is there a design to the Universe? What is a 'self'? What is beauty? What is humankind's place in the cosmos?
New York Times bestselling authors Daniel Klein and Thomas Cathcart have the answer- I Think, Therefore I Draw is a hilarious new exploration of philosophy through cartoons-a thorough introduction to all the major debates in philosophy through history to the present day. Packed with humour and loaded with profound philosophical insight, I Think, Therefore I Draw will delight and enlighten readers.
Publisher: Text Publishing
Number of pages: 272¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Dimensions: 136 x 207 x 31mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.