75 fail-proof recipes for fresh pasta from the world's most trusted and bestselling Italian cookbook series.
Making pasta at home has never been easier! The Silver Spoon Italian Cooking School: Pasta teaches everything you need to know about making pasta shapes and dishes. Each chapter starts with step-by-step instructions for a technique so the reader is well versed in making pasta shapes and dishes.
The book begins with a basic pasta dough recipe, then shows you how to create basic ribbon pastas, lasagnas, cannellonis, ravioli and tortellis. From creamy Pappardelle with Mushrooms and a Vegetarian Lasagna to a Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli, Italian Cooking School: Pasta features 75 versatile, everyday recipes to cook at home and for friends and family.
Readers build their cooking repertoire as they progress through the books, building confidence with simple recipes at the start and advancing to more challenging dishes. The Silver Spoon Italian Cooking School series is designed for modern cooks to prepare healthy, delicious, and authentic recipes in their own home.
From the publisher of The Silver Spoon, the most influential and bestselling Italian cookbook of the last 50 years.
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd¬¨‚Ä†
Number of pages: 176¬¨‚Ä†
Weight: 386 g¬¨‚Ä†
Dimensions: 220 x 160 x 15 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.