Abandoned as a baby to the care of Glastonbury Abbey's monks, Jack No Name has never ventured further than Glastonbury's flat, endless fields. But now, thanks to his skills in the abbey's kitchen, the abbot has ordered his presence on a journey to Wells Cathedral - the most beautiful and majestic cathedral in all of England! On the eve of his departure, gathering mushrooms on the tor behind the abbey, Jack meets an old woman and her granddaughter, being pursued by a menacing rider in black. It seems Jack's knightly dreams of serving women and children, the weak and the poor have become a frightening reality.
Publisher: Pearson Education New Zealand
Number of pages: 159
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.