Whip up delicious three-course meals in no time at all with the bestselling Jamie's 30-Minute Meals
Jamie Oliver will teach you how to make good food super-fast in his game-changing guide to coordinating an entire meal without any fuss.
With 50 exciting, seasonal meal ideas, Jamie's 30 Minute Meals provides the essential collection of dishes for putting on the ultimate three-course meal without taking up your time.
Not only that, Jamie also includes refreshing, light lunch recipes that you can put together in no time at all.
These mouth-watering dishes include . . .
- Melt-in-the-mouth SPRING LAMB and CHIANTI GRAVY
- Mushroom risotto with spinach salad - Tender DUCK SALAD
- Moreish LEMON and RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
- Creamy RICE PUDDING and STEWED FRUIT
Jamie offers a tasty dish for every occasion, with recipes written to help you make the most of every single minute in the kitchen.
With the help of Jamie Oliver and Jamie's 30-Minute Meals, you'll be amazed by what you're able to achieve.
In Jamie's extensive collection of internationally loved and trusted cookbooks, this is the one about multitasking to cook whole meals, fast.
'There is only one Jamie Oliver. Great to watch. Great to cook' Delia Smith
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 1176 g
Dimensions: 255 x 201 x 27 mm
Buy this cookbook from Chapters with home delivery across Pakistan.
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.