This appealing brother and sister duo spend a lot of their day together, eating meals, going to school and playing.
But life with an autistic sibling is not always easy.
A delightful picture book about siblings from an outstanding new talent suitable for all families but especially those with a differently abled family member.
'A sweet and caring book that will genuinely help siblings of children with disabilities understand that their sibling is different, not less.' Nicole Rogerson, Autism Awareness Australia
Publisher: Allen & Unwin
Number of pages: 32
Dimensions: 245 x 270mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.