Travis McKinley's golfing career is over.
After a string of poor performances he crashes out of the US Senior Tour and faces a future of watching the game he loves from the sidelines.
In a bid to escape, Travis decides to take his family on a long-awaited trip to the UK - a pilgrimage to the world-renowned golf courses of Scotland. Travis dreams of treading the hallowed fairways of St Andrews, where the game began.
But when an opportunity to play in the Scottish Open unexpectedly presents itself, Travis can't believe his luck.
Could he have one last shot at the big time on the most famous course of all?
Number of pages: 256¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Weight: 181 g¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Dimensions: 198 x 129 x 129 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.