Dreams, books and vintage fashion, perfect for fans of Lucy Diamond and Milly Johnson. From the bestselling author of The Dress. Ella runs Happily Ever After, a bookshop nestled in the cobbled streets of York. She's a wife, a mother and a successful novelist. But something is missing . . . One day a strange girl comes into Ella's shop. Bryony is shy and unsure, and Ella feels a strange connection to her. With the help of one very special book - and a little touch of magic - can these women help each other find the fairy tale endings they've been searching for? 'A delightful, uplifting novel that, while unashamedly romantic and feel-good, nevertheless ponders some deeper questions.' Yorkshire Post on The Dress.
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 256 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 x 19 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.