Howler Monkey was one of the best climbers in the whole jungle - until the day he landed on his tail with a big thump. He kept smiling and playing with his friends, but on the inside he was very sad... What if he could never climb again? Can Howler Monkey get his confidence back and reset his sense of self? A gorgeous picture book about resilience and change, sharing worries and staying positive.
Publisher: Allen & Unwin
Number of pages: 32
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.