'Empowering, educational and very entertaining' - Elle From friendships, to ambitions, to mental health, money plays a huge role in our lives and relationships, yet we're often too polite or embarrassed to talk about it. But in an age of pay-gap exposes and growing inequality, we need to talk about money more than ever. Open Up is an outspoken, warm and timely book that destigmatises the way we talk, think and feel about money. It's full of conversations about money in everyday life - how we earn it, how we spend it and how it affects us. Whether learning from friends, being transparent with partners, finding community with colleagues or recognising what you're worth, talking about money means letting go of shame, and creating a healthy relationship with your finances. Full of sympathetic, practical advice on everything from mindful spending to the freelance jump and how to challenge the status quo, this is a book that strips away the awkwardness, to help you find the power and solidarity of talking about money.
Publisher: Profile Books Ltd
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 401 g
Dimensions: 204 x 138 x 28 mm
Shop at Chapters online bookstore in Pakistan.
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.