The president is the greatest threat to his country.¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
He is a liar.
You can prove it.
He is a traitor.
You know his secret.¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
He's ordered your death.¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
The President must die. . .¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
But how do you kill the most powerful man in the world?¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Breathtakingly bold, brilliantly accomplished and blisteringly fast-paced, Out of the Dark is the stunning new thriller from the No. 1 Sunday Times bestselling author of Orphan X.¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
'Gripping, powerful and only too believable. Don't miss it'Daily Mail¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
'The perfect thriller' Robert Crais
Praise for Orphan X:¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
'Outstanding in every way' Lee Child¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
'Memorable as hell' James Patterson
'Blows the doors off most thrillers I've read. Read this book - you will thank me later' David Baldacci
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Number of pages: 448¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Weight: 558 g
Dimensions: 153 x 234 x 38 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.