It seemed like a miracle ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö‚Ñ¢ a dream come true: A beautiful, deserted city with plenty of water and everything anyone could need. No longer would they have to live as nomads, constantly struggling to survive, searching for water in the desert. But who were the people who used to live in Petronas? And why would anyone leave such a perfect place‚Äö√†√∂‚àö¬¢?
Publisher: Pearson Education New Zealand
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.