Classic French preserving techniques updated for a modern audience.
Preserve fruit, vegetables, meat and fish with a beautifully illustrated guide from France's favorite food author. Enjoy local, fresh, organic food throughout the year. With more than 350 classic French recipes, both home cooks and chefs will learn traditional techniques for sweet and savory preserving, as well as smoking, pickling, and making charcuterie.
France's favorite food author Ginette Mathiot classic has been revised and updated for todays preserver by Clotilde Dusoulier, famed for her Chocolate and Zucchini website and books, Clotilde's Edible Adventures in Paris, Chocolate and Zucchini, Edible French, and The French Market Cookbook.
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd¬¨‚Ä†
Number of pages: 336¬¨‚Ä†
Weight: 771 g¬¨‚Ä†
Dimensions: 220 x 156 x 28 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.