A collection of 100 recipes, each with a cooking time of 30 minutes or less.
Quick and Easy Spanish Recipes presents 100 recipes, each of which can be made in 30 minutes or less. Collected from the wildly successful Spanish bestseller 1080 Recipes and its sister title The Book of Tapas, and written by the authorities on Spanish cooking - the late Simone Ortega, and her daughter Ines - each of the 100 recipes has been tested and is accompanied by a photograph.
Spain's most popular cookbook, 1080 Recipes, was published in 1972, and sold over 3 million copies in Spain. Quick and Easy Spanish Recipes culls the quickest and easiest recipes for an updated collection geared toward busy home cooks. Culinary novices and experts can master iconic Spanish recipes such as paella, patatas bravas, tortilla espanola, churros, and crema catalana, among many others.
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd¬†
Number of pages: 240¬†
Weight: 1066 g¬†
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 25 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.