Thinking often makes us sad but doing rarely does. This book is about action: it is full of inventive and accessible activities, one for each week of the year, to help you rediscover your creativity and, little by little, build a new sense of purpose. With delightful illustrations, easy-to-follow exercises and puzzles, Singing in the Rain has something for everyone - from how to deal with difficult conversations to writing a letter to someone you love. This workbook is made of sturdy stuff. It can take whatever you throw at it or write in it, and it will still be here for you, without judgement. Rachel Kelly has based her exercises on numerous psychological studies as well as feedback from hundreds of people in the world of mental health. Her motto is small things lead to big change. Follow her practical steps for finding your voice and expanding your range, and you'll soon find yourself hitting the higher notes of life.
Publisher: Short Books Ltd¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Number of pages: 256¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Weight: 570 g¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Dimensions: 244 x 188 x 14 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.