Roger Steffens toured with Bob Marley for two weeks of his final tour of California in 1979 and the music icon was the first guest of Steffens' award-winning radio show.
In So Much Things To Say, Steffens draws on a lifetime of scholarship to tell the story of Marley's childhood abandonment, his formative years in Trench Town, his seemingly meteoric rise to international fame and his tragic death at 36.
Weaving together the voices of Rita Marley, Peter Tosh and Bunny Wailer-as well as band members, family and friends-Steffens reveals extraordinary new details, dispels myths and highlights the most dramatic elements of Marley's life; his psychic abilities and his overriding commitment to the peace and love message of Rastafari.
This landmark work will reshape our understanding of this legendary performer.
Publisher: WW Norton & Co
Number of pages: 464
Weight: 811 g
Dimensions: 244 x 168 x 38 mm
Explore more music books online in Pakistan on Chapters bookstore.
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.