Tacopedia is an encyclopaedic tribute to the vibrancy of Mexican taco culture. Explore one of Mexico's most popular culinary traditions through 100 recipes accompanied by interviews, street and food photography, illustrations, graphics, and maps that bring the full story behind each taco to life.
Tacopedia's highly graphic style will appeal to hip taco lovers, food truck enthusiasts, and serious followers of Mexican cuisine, both young, and young at heart.
- Foreword by internationally renowned chef Rene Redzepi.
- 100 authentic recipes adapted from the Mexican best-seller from fillings and tortillas to salsas and sauces.
- Illustrated with 250 photographs, and accompanied by interviews, stories, illustrations, graphics, maps, and more that bring the vibrancy of the taco, and its homeland, to life.
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 680 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 22 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.