'This new early childhood text provides a comprehensive overview of early childhood education in Australia for children from birth to eight years. It reports on a wide variety of significant early childhood topics and is written in a style directed towards early childhood professionals.' - Kim Walters, President, Early Childhood Teachers Association
The early years of care and learning are recognised as crucial for ongoing educational success and future participation in society. Early childhood professionals need specialist preparation to understand and effectively support early years learners.
Teaching Early Years offers a systematic, research-based introduction to educating children from birth to eight years. Leading educators identify the key priorities in early years education and cover developmental issues, curriculum, pedagogy and assessment. Each chapter concludes with questions that guide reflection of the concepts developed in the chapter.
Written for early childhood education students, childcare workers and education leaders, Teaching Early Years is an essential resource for anyone involved in caring for and educating early years learners.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
Number of pages: 392
Weight: 800 g
Dimensions: 230 x 176 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.